My Crafty Creations

Followers

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Anniversary wishes on an Interactive Twist & Pop Card

Hello Everyone...

It has been a loonnnggg break from the blog world. And I am so happy to be back. Would try to keep my blog updated.. Thanks for dropping by.

Today I am here to showcase one of the most interesting cards I ever made. It is a Twist & Pop card. Its so damn cool and takes the receiver definitely by surprise.

I enjoyed making these. Have used Mudra Stamps - Daisy Blooms. Its a cute layered stamp at the most economic price. Love the way it lifts the beauty of the card when embellished with these blooms.

Here are the pictures.
The front panel.. 


 Close up of the blooms :)

The opening.. 

The inside of the card.. 


Hope you all liked it.

Linking this card to the Mudra - Challenge 11 - Interactive Cards



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...